GLENN J. MAYER, PE
Principal, Chief Executive Officer
Glenn has also served as consultant to numerous pipeline companies for their multi-site implementations, including Arco Pipeline, BP, Pacific Pipeline, Paramount Petroleum and Plains All American Pipeline Company.
In 1998, Glenn founded EDSG (Environmental Data Solutions Group), a company that specialized in Environmental, Health & Safety Management Information Systems. Prior to that, he was a Senior Project Engineer at Woodward-Clyde and Manager of Air Quality Services at CH2M HILL.
Following the merger in 2009 of EDSG with Essentia Management Services and the creation of a new company, E2 ManageTech, Glenn has held the role of President, CEO, project manager and client manager within E2. His specialization are EMIS delivery and air quality consulting.
- University of California, Los Angeles: MS, Chemical Engineering, 1988
- University of California, Los Angeles: BS, Chemical Engineering, 1988
- Professional Chemical Engineer: California, Arizona (CH4561)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Certified Permit Preparer
- Air and Waste Management Association