Who We Are
The E2 team is committed to delivering superior client service and technical expertise.
Who We Are
At E2, we believe that acting as champions for our clients leads to greater rewards and success. We’re committed to doing what’s right – partnering with them and consistently delivering top-tier service and solutions. Through critical thinking and technical expertise, we help ensure that they stay in and ahead of compliance, and manage risk.
With roots dating back to 1998, the year of our founding, E2 is a California Corporation and a certified Small Business Enterprise. Our personnel are located in four major metropolitan areas:
- California: Long Beach, San Diego and Rancho Cucamonga
- Texas: Austin and Houston
- Illinois: Chicago
- New York: Buffalo
Not only do we have extensive experience in a broad range of industries, more than 40 percent of our team holds professional registrations including:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Professional Geologist (PG)
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Cost/Schedule Control Systems Criteria Certified (C/SCSC)
- Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ)
- Construction General Permit Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Practitioner (QSP)
- Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Developer (QSD)
Collaborate. Innovate. Deliver.
That’s our corporate mantra — and our value proposition. It’s also our competitive advantage.
Our vision is to be the industry’s most essential resource, and we work hard to realize it every day. We have an mantra instead of a mission statement. It is easy to remember and everyone knows it.
Superior character. Innovative services.
Profitable growth. Enjoy work.