Date(s) - Wed, Aug 26, 2015
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
A moderated panel discussion: Learn how your peers are managing environmental compliance.
This complimentary event is exclusively for Environmental Professionals.
Join us as we explore how industry leaders are managing environmental compliance for terminal operations. Don’t miss this opportunity to share information and network with your peers.
- Proactive compliance management and the license to operate
- Environmental management systems and data management
- Air quality compliance
- Storm water management
- Regulatory perspective from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Leah Oberlin, Director of Environmental Affairs, Port of Houston Authority
- Sarah Garza, Environmental Compliance Manager, Port of Corpus Christi
- Larry Gutierrez, Director of Safety, Gulf Stream Marine
- Jesse Lovegren, PhD, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Greg Alexander, Consulting Professional, E2 ManageTech
Register early. Seating is limited. Lunch provided.
RSVP to Anne Heinrich firstname.lastname@example.org