Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) is a global biopharmaceutical company with net sales of more than $16 billion. The company’s broad range of products includes leading-edge medicines in oncology, virology, immunology, cardiovascular and diabetes.
The pharmaceutical giant commissioned E2 to prepare a 3-to 5-year Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability Information Technology (EHS&S IT) blueprint. The blueprint outlines the phased transformation of BMS’s EHS information management processes and software solutions. The E2 team used a number of proven tools, including our Accelerated Requirements Definition (ARD) templates, which represent a compilation of requirements from 250 E2 clients. Our ARD templates have been shown to accelerate the process while leveraging best practices and establishing priorities.
E2 provided the following services during the course of completing the blueprint project:
- Global alignment and prioritization on functional topics
- Discovery workshops
- Functional requirements definition
- Keep, Modify, Retire (KMR) Analysis of existing systems
- Identification and evaluation of commercial software solutions
- Business case
- Request for Proposal (RFP) support
- Vendor demonstration guidelines and evaluation criteria
- 3-5 year EHS&S IT Blueprint report